Working with Hirsh Real Estate Specialists
Hirsh Real Estate Specialists are 110% committed to finding your next home with the features you want within your desired price range. From the early stages of researching areas and properties, through the negotiation process to closing, our knowledge and experience will be invaluable in helping you sail through what can be a stressful, time consuming process without the right representation.
Step 1: Obtain a pre-approval letter from a mortgage lender - OR - proof of funds if you're paying cash.
Why? Finding the perfect home can be a lengthy process, and negotiations can be extensive, so it’s always a good idea to have realistic expectations well before you begin your search. A qualified lender will share important financial information which will determine how much home you can buy based upon your credit score, income and other qualifications. Also, you’ll have more leverage in negotiations with the seller when you have solid proof that you’re qualified for purchase of a property.
Step 2: Review and sign the Buyer Registration / Buyer Brokerage Agreement
Why? Signing a buyer-broker agreement establishes a strong working relationship between the Realtor and the buyer. It clearly outlines the obligations and restrictions of the both the broker and you, the buyer. Plus it’s legally required - Georgia state law prohibits brokers from representing buyers as clients without first entering into a written agreement. There are many other advantages. Your Hirsh Real Estate Specialist …
- is legally accountable to you, not the seller
- is not permitted to share confidential information about the buyer
- helps build trust and relieve the pressure to buy
- can obtain and share exclusive data and research tools
- has solid relationships with a team of professional experts who help make the process a smooth one, including lenders, closing attorneys, home inspectors, contractors, etc.
- is legally permitted to negotiate on your behalf
- will complete the extensive paperwork associated with an offer and negotiating a sale and stay on top of your purchase every step of the way - from showing you properties to handing you the keys at closing
Purchasing a home is a very large financial obligation and life-changing event. An agreement detailing your expectations and commitment level is mutually-beneficial. You can be certain we are working in your best interest, and we know you have confidence in us to do what we do best. Don’t you want someone committed to representing you in the transaction? Of course you do. View and sign the agreement here.
Step 3: Give us a call so we can get to know you
Why? It's important that we have a clear undertanding of your lifestyle and the features you're looking for in a new home. What is important to you...size, location, schools, home style? The more we know about you, your family and your home buying goals, the more helpful we can be in your search. So give us a call. We look forward to finding the perfect home for you!
Hirsh Real Estate Specialists